Wednesday, December 26, 2007
Saturday, December 22, 2007
- Open above site in Internet explorer.
- Install active X component from browser which it shows automatically.
- Dial the number (e.g. 732-829-3347) in text box and click dial the number. Try to dial second time if it dont work. Make sure you click on hang up before you redial the number.
- Start conversation with your headphone for any amount of time as its free.
- This site can be used to call someone free of cost in US/CANADA no matter whether you are within you are inside US/CANADA or outside US/CANADA.
- this site offers calling to india in just 5.6 cents per minute. so enjoy the benefit soon.
Friday, December 21, 2007
The Secret to Raising Smart Kids
Hint: Don't tell your kids that they are. More than three decades of research shows that a focus on effort—not on intelligence or ability—is key to success in school and in life
Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Monday, October 15, 2007
Wednesday, October 10, 2007
Greate article for those who are victims of sledging and shows way to deal with rude english people while at competition from the game like cricket or corporate!
Wednesday, October 03, 2007
Wednesday, September 26, 2007
Monday, September 24, 2007
Monday, September 17, 2007
Monday, September 03, 2007
Wednesday, August 29, 2007
My interview was on Aug 25, 2007. The conversation between me and Visa Officer is as follows:
Me: Hi, Good Morning
VO: Hi, Your Token Please.
[ I gave him my token]
VO: Why are you going
ME: TO join Astir IT Solutions.
VO: Describe me about the Company?
ME: Astir IT Solution is a software consulting and solution service provider company provides solutions to finance, banking and pharmaceutical domains.
VO: When did u join your current firm?
ME: [I have stated Month and Year]
VO: Why switching so fast?
ME: Because the solution on which I have to work in Astir is of my interest than being a consultant in current firm.
VO: What is your current salary?
ME: [Stated the current salary] Lacs per Annum.
VO: What will be your salary in US?
ME: [Stated as offered by Astir] per Annum.
VO: Why going for so less salary?
ME: Astir promised me to revise my package in mid year appraisal.
VO: Your visa is issued sir. You will receive your passport in two days. Good Luck.
ME: Thank you.
My Observation in consulate:
- Stay firm. No body movements even head movements.
- Be expressionless and speak in firm tone. Your speach must not be kind or rude it must be neutral.
- Dont go for long silence or pause (Answer as best of your knowledge as he is not the one evaluate everything in your life after this interview ;) )
- Answer in one word if possible and in case of descriptive questions dont exceed your line words more than 12-15.
- Dont be afraid or scared even hesitate as they are not some angels or someone from heaven just people try to check your profile whether you are professional or not. Even I recommand to cloth formally rather than going for tie or suit at programmer level. At senior level you must wear.
Tuesday, August 21, 2007
Monday, August 20, 2007
Wednesday, August 08, 2007
Tuesday, August 07, 2007
Wednesday, August 01, 2007
Thursday, July 12, 2007
Wednesday, May 23, 2007
After lots of brain drill and collecting lot of good English vocabularies I finally wrote an article. Honestly speaking I even didn’t like the way I wrote but atleast I can say it as my first attempt. Still long way to go.
Article link: http://www..codeproject.com/useritems/pro_c_basics.asp
Tuesday, May 22, 2007
I have start reading article which teaches me how to draft books, articles, etc. Hence I have poor drafting skills. Anyways still trying improve perfection :)
The idea of writing tutorials, books was going on since a few months in my mind. After strongly feeling that I got a good subject. I have started sharpening my sword. Now let's see how long I can continue this spirit. Pray to god that I succeed in this task. Even failure will bring lot of things to learn in life.